1) R & S Waterson reserves the unconditional right to refuse a booking.
2) No Contract of booking exists between the customer and R & S Waterson until the purchase of a ticket from the company.
3) R & S Waterson reserves the right to cancel any trip due to operational circumstances, insufficient numbers or adverse weather conditions. In this event, the ticket price will be refunded in full - unless a request is made to transfer the ticket to another date or venue.
4) R & S Waterson reserves the right to vary the route in case of breakdown or emergency whilst every effort will be made to adhere to the timetable and R & S Waterson will not be held responsible for any late arrival due to traffic hold ups where an extra rest period has to be taken to comply with EU Drivers Regulations.
5) In event of a passenger cancelling an excursion R & S Waterson Must be informed directly to establish the date of cancellation. If you cancel giving 3 full working days notice before departure, a full refund less £5.00 administration fee per person will be deducted. Any cancellation after this will be fully chargeable.
6) No liability will be accepted should a passenger arrive late at a pick up point.
7) Children under the age of 3 will be carried free of charge if they do not occupy a seat otherwise they will be required to pay.
8) We will always try to accommodate coach seats requests, i.e. Front Seats, but please remember this always comes on a first come, first served basis. Single travellers must be aware that window seats cannot be guaranteed and they may find other single passengers seated next to them.
9) It is a legal requirement that All passengers must wear a seatbelt whilst the vehicle is In motion. It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party are wearing their seatbelt
10) No pets are allowed on board except guide dogs with a registered blind person
11) No Smoking including E Cigarettes
12) Any person making a nuisance of themselves or causing other passengers discomfort from their behaviour will be asked to leave the coach at their expense
13) A limited amount of wheelchairs and mobility scooters can be stored in the luggage compartment as long as we are informed at the time of booking. Any disabled passengers must be able to climb the coach steps and have someone with them to provide assistance with the disability aids
14) Please Remember that all trips are subject to sufficient passenger numbers to avoid disappointment please try to book early
15) Please Note: Any day trip which is booked and paid for over the phone will incur a 70p postal charge. All trips must be paid for at time of booking